We have over 25 years experience in analysis and design of low and low-rise commercial, industrial, single and multi-family residential and retail buildings. In addition, we have designed many above ground tanks pads and seismic anchorage of the tanks. Ac units generators and storage, equipment, racking. Extensive training in the construction of concrete systems, effective wood utilization, the quality control, fabrication and construction of steel structures.
Throughout our work, we have managed and designed all types of steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures, ranging from electrical equipment pads to commercial buildings.
Some of our project assignments included:
1.Design of many commercial buildings including professional office building in Tustin, CA , South Bay Montessori school in Torrance, CA and Catalina office building in Redondo Beach, CA.
2. Design of hundreds of residential buildings in Los Angeles areas especially in south-bay area.
3. Analysis and design of M.T.O temple in Reseda, CA., Churches in Torrance and Redondo Beach, CA
4. Seismic retrofit/ upgrading some warehouses in Vernon, CA
5. Seismic anchorage of storage racking systems for Raj Tents, Foamex and Orange in southern CA
6. Structural design of many restaurants such as Gonpachi sushi restaurant in Beverly Hills, Rocco’s tavern and Girasol restaurant in Studio City, CA
7. Analysis and design of aboveground tank systems including pad design and seismic anchorage of tanks (Most recent projects are Neutrogena, City of Torrance, transit and fleet, Budget rent a car, Sigma plating, Sonic plating, Berth 74 San Pedro).
8. Analysis and design of electrical equipment pads for CSI (California Steel Industries) Rolling substation in Fontana, CA and SCE Hinson and Lighthipe substations.